Paul Van den Bulck is one of the speakers at the Online Summer Course on European Information Technology Law. The webinar will be hosted from 14 – 18 September.
The course will provide a thorough introduction to European information technology law.
Paul will speak about:
- Cloud services and cloud computing
- Interoperability and other EU initiatives on cloud computing
- EU legal instruments to foster portability and prevent geoblocking
- Cybersecurity and digital privacy
- The new EU Cybersecurity Act and the role of ENISA
- European cybersecurity certification scheme for cloud services
- The e-Privacy Directive
Click here for more information and online registration.