About Nick van Dijk
Nick van Dijk is a partner and assigned civil-law notary (toegevoegd notaris) at AKD, who specialises in corporate law. He advises clients on corporate governance and assists them with mergers and acquisitions, restructuring projects and the formation of joint ventures. Nick advises many institutions that operate on the cutting edge of private law and public law, such as housing corporations and hospitals.
Nick's most recent transactions include notarial assistance in:
- The disentanglement of a group of Dutch hospitals;
- Various investment rounds of a pharmaceutical company based in the Netherlands;
- The legal division of a Dutch housing corporation;
- Issuing shares to international investors in the capital of rapidly growing international companies (for example, series A investment rounds);
- The establishment of a cooperative for an Amsterdam-based investment company;
- Revising the group structure of a Surinamese conglomerate;
- Advising the shareholders of a family business on the sale of shares in the family business.